Tuesday, November 5, 2013

November 2013 Goals and Whatnot

I say 'and whatnot' because I'm starting to think of this monthly blog post thing as my life update for anyone out there who may be interested, since I don't really blog all that much... but really mostly for me, to keep myself accountable and so on and so forth, etc.

Had an awesomely busy weekend full of both clients and friends. Oh, I was Professor Trelawney for Halloween; my hair has the ability to be super freaking epic, so it was pretty awesome. Sunday morning I had a lovely family shoot in Old Town Alexandria; more to come on that one later!


So my goals for November:
-Create monthly budget (yeah, I'll get to this someday, really...)
-Finish my NaNoWriMo novel (be my buddy!)
-Read Agyar
-Start up my Quickbooks stuff
-Make bourbon-bacon butter for Friendsgiving
-Redesign my website's home page a bit
-Write up first drafts of new client literature

I think that'll do it. Happy Tuesday, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment