Tuesday, September 3, 2013

September 2013 Goals

I need to make a list of goals for the month of September. Lots of other people do this, and therefore I should too, right? That's the way the world works, isn't it?

Well, truthfully, it's because I should. I made a list of goals, once. Ahh, memories. It was back in February of this past year. I looked back on it recently and chuckled at how adorably optimistic I'd been.

But seriously, if I don't list my goals out, I'll never, ever get things done. Even though that last list was terribly ambitious, I wouldn't have done half the things I did get done without it.

So. For September:

-Figure out/compare health insurance plans. Pick one.
-Come up with monthly budget, to be implemented starting in October
-Book one wedding for spring 2014
-Download Quickbooks, learn how to use it
-Create a personal list of must-watch TED talks, and then maybe even watch them
-Finish Life of Pi
-Kill ONE officer at practice sometime, goddammit (dagorhir reference, if you don't get it)
-Begin to update GTG website
-Create amazing Genre Wars photo collage

I have a few other things I'd like to do as well, but I should learn from my last experience of overly-optimistic goals and just stop there.

And because I haven't posted actual photos in a little while, here's our current foster cat, Fannie. She's more or less the best cat ever.


Happy Tuesday, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment