Friday, May 9, 2014

My Gear: Lenses

This is what the gear bag is looking like at the moment! Don't they just look like a family or something?


Lined up in focal length order, of course. 70-200mm, 50mm 1.2, 50mm 1.4, 17-24mm. Why the two 50mms? Well, as you may observe, one has a nice red ring around the top. That means it's nicer. I just opened the box this week and I'm SO EXCITED to have upgraded. But of course, one can always use backups.





Above: the new 50mm vs old 50mm. I didn't know it would be so BIG.
Below: Old 50mm vs 40mm pancake lens. I adore the portability of the pancake lens and it's what I use most of the time for personal things.


 Below is the pancake lens, shot with the new 50mm at f 1.2 and f 2.8, respectively. Such depth of field.


Next in line will be a 35mm, and then I finally think I can justify a 40mm tilt-shift! But before either of those things comes a new camera body....

No comments:

Post a Comment