Tuesday, March 4, 2014

March 2014 Check-in

Happy March, everyone!

Yesterday, we had a snow day. My feelings on this matter are mixed. I like snow. We don't get it all that often around here. Wasn't it last winter that we got some sleet one day and then saw some flurries a different day and that was it for us for winter weather? I was kind of let down.

I like snow. But you know what? I am done now. No more, thanks very much.

However no matter the weather situation, I like to try and make the best of it, and for me that meant using that unusual (for here) wintery landscape to take some photos! And luckily for me my brother and sister-in-law live right across the parking lot from me and Laura LOVES getting pictures taken (and Andy's a pretty good sport too).


So I tried this thing called the Harris Shutter effect, and it's kind of cool, though I don't think this is a terribly creative use of it... I wanted to see if I could make it work! And look at that, I think I can.

More snowy photos to come. Drive safe, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment