Thursday, July 25, 2013

Genre Wars Concepts and Promos Shoot

If you follow my Facebook page, then you've seen these already... but some of the images in this post are among my absolute favorite work so far, and were begging to be blogged! I had such a blast with these people back in June and simply cannot wait for more shooting. Photographing people in costumes is one of my favorite things to do, ever.
Big shout-out to my two friends, Justin and Robin, for pulling this project up onto its feet and slapping it into shape, and also for having me in on it. They are such talented and hardworking people; the 100% dedicated, driving force behind what you see below.
Though everyone present worked hard to make this a great shoot, our makeup artists Jessica Mongeon and Felicia Douglas were an absolutely vital part of the team and all these photos simply wouldn't have turned out the same without them.
Filming for season one commences next week. Get pumped!
For more information about the Genre Wars webseries, visit their website and Facebook page, and check out this first look featurette on Youtube. Don't hesitate to contact anyone (like myself or any of the lovely people I've mentioned) if you are interested in being involved.

Please note that any weapons displayed, most of which are stage props, were handled with care and respect by all cast and crew.



















1 comment:

  1. Awesome pics! Everyone's costume is so well put together.

    ReplyDelete